The image about Modern Master Bathroom have 4 attachments it's including Modern Master Bathroom Awesome Design #1 Modern Master Bathroom With Flat Panel Cabinets, Frameless Showerdoor, Raw Silk Series, Shaker, HGTV.com, Modern Master Bathroom #3 120 Luxury Modern Master Bathroom Ideas, Full Size Of Bathroom:beautiful Modern Master Bathroom Designs Ideas Pictures To Pin On Pinterest Large Size Of Bathroom:beautiful Modern Master Bathroom .. Below are the pictures:
This post of Modern Master Bathroom was published at March 27, 2018 at 8:29 pm. It is published at the Bathroom category. Modern Master Bathroom is tagged with Modern Master Bathroom, Modern, Master, Bathroom..
Modernmod•ern (mod′ərn),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to present and recent time;
not ancient or remote: modern city life.
- characteristic of present and recent time;
not antiquated or obsolete: modern viewpoints.
- of or pertaining to the historical period following the Middle Ages: modern European history.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of contemporary styles of art, literature, music, etc., that reject traditionally accepted or sanctioned forms and emphasize individual experimentation and sensibility.
- (cap.) new (def. 12).
- [Typography.]noting or descriptive of a font of numerals in which the body aligns on the baseline, as 1234567890. Cf. old style (def. 3).
- a person of modern times.
- a person whose views and tastes are modern.
- [Print.]a type style differentiated from old style by heavy vertical strokes and straight serifs.
Mastermas•ter (mas′tər, mä′stər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person with the ability or power to use, control, or dispose of something: a master of six languages; to be master of one's fate.
- an owner of a slave, animal, etc.
- an employer of workers or servants.
- the male head of a household.
- a person eminently skilled in something, as an occupation, art, or science: the great masters of the Impressionist period.
- a person whose teachings others accept or follow: a Zen master.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a male teacher or schoolmaster.
- a worker qualified to teach apprentices and to carry on a trade independently.
- a title given to a bridge or chess player who has won or placed in a certain number of officially recognized tournaments.
- a person holding this title.
- a person who commands a merchant ship;
- a victor or conqueror.
- a presiding officer.
- an officer of the court to whom some or all of the issues in a case may be referred for the purpose of taking testimony and making a report to the court.
- the Master, Jesus Christ.
- a person who has been awarded a master's degree.
- a boy or young man (used chiefly as a term of address).
- Also called matrix. an original document, drawing, manuscript, etc., from which copies are made.
- a device for controlling another device operating in a similar way. Cf. slave (def. 5).
- matrix (def. 13).
- a tape or disk from which duplicates may be made.
- Also called copy negative. a film, usually a negative, used primarily for making large quantities of prints.
- See master of foxhounds.
- [Archaic.]a work of art produced by a master.
- being master;
- chief or principal: a master list.
- directing or controlling: a master switch.
- of or pertaining to a master from which copies are made: master film; master record; master tape.
- dominating or predominant: a master play.
- being a master of some occupation, art, etc.;
eminently skilled: a master diplomat; a master pianist.
- being a master carrying on one's trade independently, rather than a worker employed by another: a master plumber.
- characteristic of a master;
- to make oneself master of;
become an adept in: to master a language.
- to conquer or overcome: to master one's pride.
- to rule or direct as master: to master a crew.
- Recording. to produce a master tape, disk, or record of: The producer recorded, mixed, and mastered the new album.
Bathroombath•room (bath′ro̅o̅m′, -rŏŏm′, bäth′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a room equipped for taking a bath or shower.
- toilet (def. 2).
- go to or use the bathroom, to use the toilet;
urinate or defecate.
Your house usually has its own figure. Likewise using cottages or the bungalow are found in britain. Don't desire to transform the framework of the building is too much, Modern Master Bathroom styles and traditional bungalow compete.
Never expected attractive, an effect! In order to take care of the building's character, Kitchen's developer Alex St Structure adding a home style apart from the principal building. The result? Beautiful! Yes, a bungalow situated in Chelshire, the united kingdom could be the building under consideration.
The pad was built-in the 18th century and is now past the stage of renovation. As opposed to attempting to copy the type of the bungalow, Alex St made a decision to construct yet another home design which will reduce the whole lodge's architectural change and keep the character of this residence.